Surgical Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile
9397 Crown Crest Blvd
Ste 201
Parker, CO 80138
303-320-0699
Locations and availability (1)

|  Grateful  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2014

Dr. Sun has been a blessing to me. His advice, guidance, and skill as a doctor is amazing. I am pain free finally because of him.

|  Love dr. sun  |  show details
by Kevin L. on Jan 28th, 2014

My husband had a peri-anal abscess (basicly, a hole in his lower intestine) it was causing so many issues for my him. We had seen 4 different doctors to get this resolved. All visits resulted in surgery but no one could find the hole to stitch it up since it was internal. He went about 2 years in and out of hospitals trying to get this resolved. After doing some research I found Dr. Sun. He didn't specialize in this type of problem but took him as a patient. Immediately we knew he was different. He took the time to take pictures etc instead of just opening him up in surgery and " seeing " what could be done. He had a plan and it worked!!!! He found the hole, sewed it up and to this day my husband hasn't had any more issues. Thank you Dr. Sun! I wish I would've found you sooner!!!!

Nov 5th, 2012

Dr. Sun is a brilliant, skillful, and compassionate doctor, as well as a humble humanitarium. He gave my daughter her life back when others gave her no hope. Dr. Sun is a special man, and will always remain our hero. Marilyn Keylon

|  Need 10 stars!  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

After a year of being ill & going to the Dr again & again & countless tests, Dr. Sun diagnosed me within 5 minutes! My husband was deployed to Iraq & Dr. Sun & his staff worked tirelessly to help me get him home on Emergency Leave. I had complications with my surgery, but Dr Sun was with me the whole way. They should clone dr. Sun AND his staff! More healthcare workers should strive to be as professional & caring as this group!

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Sun is amazing! He quickly determined my issues and scheduled emergency surgery the next morning, on his day off. He explained what I should expect and made sure a family member was with me to help me remember after surgery. I know I am in good hands with Dr. Sun and will continue to see him.

|  Tom Ross  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Saved my wifes life , when no one else did anything to help her. I think the world of this guy.

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Sun is the best in his field! He saved my husbands life 11 years ago. My husband is now cancer free and loving life again! Thanks to Dr Sun we have a long life ahead of us!

|  emergency surgery  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

He is a excellent doctor with great bed side manners.He told what I had and explained in laymen's terms what he had to.He saved my life. He's one of a kind

Nov 16th, 2009

Dr. Sun is a professional, experienced, and compassionate physician. I am fortunate to be under his care. His office staff is wonderful as well. To correct a previous comment posted by another individual, Dr. Sun is board certified in both general surgery and colorectal surgery. I checked his credentials before I sought him out.

by scullen on Dec 30th, 2008

I am so gladd that Dr Sun was my phyician. With his expertise and knowledge I felt in excellent hands. And he has a great bedside manner, humour and a true concern for my health.

|  the best!  |  show details
May 16th, 2008

I liked Dr sun very much. For such a difficult topic he makes you feel very comfortable. he runs a wonderful business, his staff is excellent and when I had my surgery he was excellent

|  Makes overly aggressive surgical recommendations  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2008

Why isn't Dr. Sun board certified in his field? In this day and age, a "specialist" should be board certified.