A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sun is Poor. Dr. Sun has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Sun practice?
Dr. John Sun practices Family Medicine near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Tomball Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Sun, Dr. Deshawn Sun, Dr. Jan Sun, Dr. Hank Sun, Dr. Shayne Sun, Dr. Shane Sun, Dr. Jackie Sun, Dr. Giovanni Sun