A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sundy, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sundy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sargent Sundy FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Sundy practice?
- Dr. John Sundy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sundy practices Allergy & Immunology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Allergists.