A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sundy, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sundy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sargent Sundy FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Sundy practice?
- Dr. John Sundy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sundy practices Allergy & Immunology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Allergists.