Dr. John Sunwoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Sunwoo?

November 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sunwoo is not only a great doctor, but the way he treats his patients are above excellent. Having such great care, both medically and emotionally is just what is needed when dealing with any sickness. Dr. Sunwoo and the team of doctors provides both.

January 30th, 2013

Great surgeon for thyroid cancer

Dr. Sunwoo was my surgeon for thyroid cancer. He removed two thyroids. I did not feel pains even without taking pain release medicine. I stayed in hospital for only one night. Because of his excellent surgery, I recover very fast and there is no appearance mark in my incision. I would strongly recommend him.

September 3rd, 2012

He is my son's doctor and he is Excellent in every sense of the word. He is the best in his field.

April 4th, 2011

Dr. Sunwoo

Dr. Sunwoo was so wonderful with my mother and her disease. He was knowledgeable, caring, and looked after her both physically and emotionally. I found his card the other day, and wanted to share what a terrific doctor he is.

July 31st, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR.

WELL I HAVE BEEN VISITING THIS DOCTOR AND I HAVE TO SAY HE IS REALLY CARING.HE EXPLAINS WELL WHAT THE MEDICAL PROBLEM IS AND I FEEL LIKE HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HIS DOING, TO ME HE SEEMS ON TOP OF THE FIELD HE KNOWS WHICH IS MEDICINE SO I BELIEVE HIS A GREAT DOCTOR. AND ITS A FACT THAT UNITED STATES NEEDS DOCTORS LIKE DR.SUNWOO TO KEEP THE EXCELLENT JOB IN THE MEDICAL FIELD.

August 5th, 2015