A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Suson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Suson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Suson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Suson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Suson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Suson practice?
- Dr. John Suson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Suson practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.