A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Suson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Suson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Suson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Suson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Suson practice?
Dr. John Suson practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.