A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Suson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Suson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Suson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Suson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Suson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Suson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Suson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Suson practice?
- Dr. John Suson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Suson practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.