Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 4th, 2015

I have arrived early for my appointment and been seen early, sometimes office only minutes after my original appointment time. The receptionist is very courteous and friendly, as are the rest of Dr. Sussman's staff. The nurse who checks my vitals is always pleasant and eager to make small talk. Dr. Sussman is typically very succinct when talking to me, so if I have any particular things that I wish to discuss, I make sure to write them down and bring them up myself. Overall, a great experience with a knowledgable doctor.

Mar 24th, 2012

Dr. Sussman is an awesome doctor. He delivered my daughter and was extremely caring and knowledgable. His personality takes getting used to, don't go to him expecting lots of small talk and laughs, that's not really his thing. Go to him if you do want a very professional, smart as can be doctor with tons of experience. You will not be disappointed that you did. He is one to speak his mind, even if you don't want to necessarily want to hear it, he's not one to beat around the bush. My experience was tremendous and after the birth of my daughter had a procedure to make periods lighten and/or stop altogether, trusted him completely and had no issues. Highly recommend.

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Sussman is a wonderfull professional. Heis dedicated, very smart and listens to his pts!!!He is the best.