Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Sutherland
Dr. John Sutherland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Sutherland is affiliated with Banner Payson Medical Center, Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital and Banner Baywood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Sutherland has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Sutherland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Anupama Mathew
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Phoenix, AZ 0.36 mi13
Dr. Kevan Pickrel
Phoenix, AZ 0.38 mi19
Dr. Stephen Nathan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.38 mi43