A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Swango is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swango
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swango Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Swango, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swango graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swango has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Swango MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John S. Swango practice?
- Dr. John Swango has 1 office location.
Dr. John Swango practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ozark, MO.
See Ozark Surgeons and Ozark Orthopedic Surgeons.