Dr. John Sweatt Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Sweatt?

November 23rd, 2011

Deplorable!

It is astonishing to me that he can call himself a physician. My daughter came into the ER late at night on the weekend with such severe ear pain that she was screaming. She's five, and one of those kids who does not complain about anything, ever, so I knew she had to have a pretty bad ear infection. Simple to diagnose, right? He took one look in her ear, and said nothing was wrong, gave her HYDROCODONE and sent her on her way. That Monday I took her to her PCP and they said her eardrum was so infected it could have burst. How could this "doctor" miss this? If you are at the ER and this is your doctor, I highly recommend you ask for another one.

June 14th, 2010

Dr. Sweatt didn't even examine my family member before referring him to his primary care physician. I had over 15 BP readings taken during the past 2 days and documented symptoms including: severe headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, tingling in fingers, burning in left arm. My family member was put on a heart & bloodox monitor and watched for 20-30 minutes. At no time did Dr. Sweatt perform an EKG/ECK or blood tests to check the enzymes, even tho the above mentioned sypmtoms are directly in-line with a heartattack. During our BRIEF discussion, we found Dr. Sweatt's tone of voice to be very arrogant and dismissive. We left the ER feeling like Dr. Sweatt didn't care about our issue and thought we were just being hypocondriacs.

December 7th, 2015