Dr. John Sweet MD Patient Reviews

4.9

August 17th, 2014
The Best Ever: And He Lives up to His Name
Dr. Sweet lives up to his name. He IS sweet, caring, compassionate, understanding, and spends as much time and energy as needed with you. You are not another number or person. You are his patient. And he is incredibly smart, wise, insightful, and will never give up on you until he has you accurately diagnosed and being treated in the best possible way. He does his research, then spends time with you, and follows up thoroughly. In Dr. Sweet's care, you are in the best hands possible. And to top it off, he is really fun and friendly and puts you right at ease. The highest rating to give here is four stars, but know Dr. Sweet should get five. His brilliance has saved me.

March 19th, 2013
Wow what a wonderful doctor! He spent a lot of time with me and listened. He was not a pushy doctor but wanted to help find the cause of my problems. All of the staff there was wonderful too!

April 18th, 2011
Great Doc! Smart and very kind.
I suffered with allergies and asthma for years and my doctor never thought it was as bad as I said they were. I went to Dr. Sweet and he figured out the problems right away. I'm now on allergy shots and I hardly have any symptoms. I brought my son to him 3 months ago and now he's doing much better, too!