A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swienckowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swienckowski
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swienckowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swienckowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Swienckowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Swienckowski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Swienckowski practice?
- Dr. John Swienckowski has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Swienckowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.