A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swienckowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swienckowski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swienckowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swienckowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Swienckowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Swienckowski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Swienckowski practice?
- Dr. John Swienckowski has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Swienckowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.