A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Swienckowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swienckowski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Swienckowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swienckowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Swienckowski practice?
- Dr. John Swienckowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.