Dr. John Swofford Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Swofford?

Great doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

Best Doctor and staff. Didn't take long and I'm happy to say today, I'm not experiencing any pain, after yesterday's back injection. I felt safe and confident that the doctor and staff had my best care in mind.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He's my George Clooney!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Had a selective nerve block a year ago and still pain free. He told me it will return because it is a pinched nerve and when the medicine wears off I will have to do again. Well worth it

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Great guy... funny, great bedside manner. And... most importantly, he diagnosed my ailment, and rendered me pain free!

Initially went for nerve block, but he found the real problem!!!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

A bad car wreck broke my back, had fusion, still continued to have lots of pain along my right side. Surgeon wanted to do more surgery on spine, I wasn't convinced would resolve so went to another for 2nd opinion. 2nd surgeon said fusion was great, only issue seen was scar tissue on sciatic nerve from back surgery, nothing could do so sent for nerve block. Then set up for Dr. Swofford, watched videos of nerve block, talked to rep. was pretty much coming to conclusion, issue would never be repaired and have to live with a device sending flase signals to my brain to mask the pain. Dr. Swofford came in, began asking questions, wanted overview of whole accident and things done. Couple of quick tests, was pretty sure he knew actual problem and could be resolved easily. Had shot in SI joint and dye, found the tear and why so much pain, because of tear and same nerves from bottom of spine going through the area being irritated. Set me up with Dr. Cummings to repair SI Joint, woke up 80-90% of pain gone then, first time in 3 years felt good and there was hope of being pain free really existed. Very sincere, gets right to the point and not going to waste your time and money on tests and trials or surgeries that won't benefit you. I have and will continue to strongly recommend both Dr. Swofford and Dr. Cummings with any issues from the waist down and actually probably any issue.

Very gentle

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Dr. Swofford was really good with me. He explained what he was going to do, promised no extra pain and took care of me in a very professional way. I really enjoyed having Dr. Swofford as my Doctor and suggest him for your needs!

Posted on July 16th, 2017