Learn more about Dr. John Szafranski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Szafranski is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szafranski
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Szafranski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Szafranski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szafranski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szafranski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Szafranski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Szafranski practice?
- Dr. John Szafranski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Szafranski practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.