A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Szafranski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Szafranski is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Szafranski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szafranski graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szafranski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Szafranski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Szafranski practice?
- Dr. John Szafranski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Szafranski practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.