A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Szela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Szela, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szela graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Szela has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans