A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Szela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Szela is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Szela, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Szela graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Szela has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Szela MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John J. Szela practice?
- Dr. John Szela has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Szela practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Infectious Disease Doctors.