A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abbott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Abbott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Southern Crescent Hospital For Specialty
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Abbott practice?
Dr. John Abbott practices Urology near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Urologists.