A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Abbott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbott
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abbott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Abbott has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Abbott MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Abbott practice?
- Dr. John Abbott has 1 office location.
Dr. John Abbott practices Urology near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Urologists.