A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Abbott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Abbott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Abbott MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Abbott practice?
- Dr. John Abbott has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Abbott practices Urology near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Urologists.