A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Adams, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Adams MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Adams practice?
- Dr. John Adams has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Adams practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pediatricians.