Learn more about Dr. John Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Barrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Barrett practice?
- Dr. John Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barrett practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Radiologists.