Learn more about Dr. John Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Barrett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Barrett practice?
- Dr. John Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. John Barrett practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Radiologists.