A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brennan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Brennan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Brennan practice?
Dr. John Brennan practices Family Medicine near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Family Physicians.