A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brennan, FAAFP, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Brennan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Brennan FAAFP, MD, and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Brennan practice?
- Dr. John Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brennan practices Family Medicine near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors.