A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brennan, FAAFP, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Brennan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Brennan FAAFP, MD, and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Brennan practice?
- Dr. John Brennan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brennan practices Family Medicine near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors.