A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burgess is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burgess, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Burgess has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thompson Burgess MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Burgess practice?
- Dr. John Burgess has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Burgess practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists and Virginia Beach Dermatologists.