Learn more about Dr. John Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Burton practice?
Dr. John Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Orthopedic Surgeons.