A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burton, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Burton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Burton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Burton practice?
- Dr. John Burton has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Burton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Fairfield Surgeons.