Family Physicians
13001 Atlantic Blvd
Ste 100
Jacksonville, FL 32225
904-221-0264
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  THE BEST  |  show details
by Cindie on Aug 27th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Butcher's for approximately 15 years and can't imagine going anywhere else. He is ALWAYS very personable, genuine and caring. Definitely FIVE star!!!

Apr 11th, 2013

The phone staff was very nice. Doctor was a little different.

|  Awesome Doctor!!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. Butcher is an awesome doctor I have been going to him probably 5 years. I have never had a doctor that I could talk to and know they care.

|  Dr. J. Butcher is TOP OF THE LINE in family health care.  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr John Butcher has faithfuly been my entire family primary doctor ( husband, sisters, inlaws, ect ). He is an all around excellent doctor, of whom I have every reason to know that myself and my family can trust him with our lives. He also maintains the highest quality standards of office staff rarely found under one roof. It is an honor and pleasure to be a patient of Dr. John Butcher.

May 30th, 2011

I do not like or trust drs in general, but this one is different!

by Laurie on Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Butcher always takes time to address all my questions and is very personable. I never feel rushed when seeing him. In addition, he doesn't just prescribe the newest, most expensive medications. He makes sure that the medication will be beneficial to me, whether it is new or something "tried and true".

by Renee De Witt on Jul 30th, 2009

Dr. Butcher takes the time to really listen to you. He is very personable and very professional.

|  Dr. Butcher is a top notch family physician  |  show details
by C McCants on Jun 27th, 2009

Dr. Butcher has patience, sympathetic, empathetic and compassion for his patients. He also has a broad knowledge of medicine. I credit him for saving my life at least twice, and I'm ever grateful to him. His staff is helpful, considerate and sympathetic. They even checked on me in the hospital to check on my progress. How could I ask for more?

|  Dr.Butcher's the best!  |  show details
by Ashley on Jun 30th, 2008

I have seen Dr.Butcher for years, as well as my entire family. He is patient and knows his stuff about the body and illnesses!