inactive

John T Campbell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2015
In 2013 I was struck by a car and ran over. I had immediate surgery at Shock Trauma. Following months of no relief through physical therapy with significant impingement, I went to Towson Orthopedics. They diagnosed that my issue was scar tissue and preformed a surgery to remove it. Again no relief from physical therapy and no improvement in mobility. I desperately reached out to Dr. Campbell and his staff. Dr. Campbell was honest and made sure I was aware that my foot would never been what it had been before the accident, but that he believed that he could greatly reduce my discomfort and increase function in the ankle. I can honestly say that Dr. Campbell gave me my life back. For over a year I had been unable to play with my small children or take a simple walk around the block. Now I running on a regular basis. Something I thought I would never do. With that being said, three prior doctors (one of them a workmans comp doctor) claimed I would always utilize a cane. DR. CAMPBELL IS THE BEST!

October 11th, 2012
Janet Montrie
Dr. Campbell and associates are very professional, caring experts in foot and ankle surgery. All of my pre op and post op visits have had little to know wait time. The office is very efficiant yet Dr. Campbell allows plenty of time for question and explains everything to the patients level. I highly reccomend the foot and ankle center at Mercy.

August 24th, 2012
Great Surgeon
Doctor Campbell is the best Orthopaedic Surgeon that I have met in the field of treating foot and ankle problems. His treatment of my Charcot foot was outstanding and resulted in saving my foot after I received a previous diagosis of losing my foot. During my 2 year recovery he was attentive to every question no matter how supid they sounded, and was available to me whenever a problem arose with my foot. I would and have recommended Dr. Campbell without reservation to anyone needing foot or ankle treatment or surgery.

September 5th, 2011
Dr. Campbell has ALWAYS been very caring and concerned of my problem. He is easy to converse with and wants to alleviate my pain.

October 14th, 2010
He is the best of the best!
I have had two surgeries done by Dr. Campbell, one being an ankle replacement. I can find no fault with his performance as a surgeon. He is absolutely wonderful.