inactive

John T Carpenter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 19th, 2013
Awesome doctor!
Dr. Carpenter was my doctor for 30 years. He is an awesome doctor. I am very saddened to learn that he is retiring. I hate the thought of looking for another doctor. He is the best and don't believe anything that anyone says differently. I was his patient and ALWAYS thought he cared about me. He was NEVER dismissive to me. He was also my grandmother's doctor and took great care of her.

June 1st, 2012
I wouldn't go to anyone else
dr Carpenter treated my mother 15 years ago and is currently treating me and my Aunt for triple negative breast cancer. The man knows his stuff and I don't mind waiting for the best. My cancer was undetectable after the 1st round of chemo with minimal side effects. I think his bedside manner is excellent but I don't want him to hold my hand. I want him to cure me. I have never felt rushed or slighted by him on his time and his nurse is great if you have questions

January 22nd, 2010
WONDERFUL
Dr. Carpenter is a wonderful doctor specializing in breast cancer. He cares about his patients, not spending time with pharm reps. He is totally focused in treating, researching, & learning about breast cancer. Everything he uses is state of the art & PROVEN to work. You may wait (bring a book) but just know that when he is in your room with you, he is TOTALLY devoted to your best interest. I LOVE HIM. He wouldn't be busy if he weren't the best!