A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Carr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Carr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John T. Carr practice?
- Dr. John Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carr practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.