A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Cho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Cho practice?
- Dr. John Cho has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cho practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.