A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coates, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Coates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Coates DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Coates practice?
- Dr. John Coates has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Coates practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reinholds, PA and Gordonville, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.