A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Collins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Collins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Collins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Collins MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Collins practice?
- Dr. John Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Collins practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.