A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cunningham is Excellent. Dr. Cunningham has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Biliary Tract Diseases and Pancreatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Cunningham practice?
Dr. John Cunningham practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Cunningham, Dr. Deshawn Cunningham, Dr. Jan Cunningham, Dr. Hank Cunningham, Dr. Shayne Cunningham, Dr. Shane Cunningham, Dr. Jackie Cunningham, Dr. Giovanni Cunningham