A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cunningham, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Cunningham MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. John Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cunningham practices Gastroenterology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Gastroenterologists.