A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dawson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Dawson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Turner Dawson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Dawson practice?
- Dr. John Dawson has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Dawson practices Ophthalmology near Powell, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Powell Ophthalmologists.