A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOHN DICKINSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOHN DICKINSON, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DICKINSON graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. DICKINSON has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DICKINSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans