A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dugan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dugan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dugan, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dugan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Dugan MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Dugan practice?
- Dr. John Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dugan practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.