A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dugan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dugan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dugan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dugan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dugan, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dugan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Dugan MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Dugan practice?
- Dr. John Dugan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dugan practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.