A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Eagan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Eagan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Eagan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Eagan practice?
- Dr. John Eagan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Eagan practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.