A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fallon, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Thrombosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Fallon MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Fallon practice?
- Dr. John Fallon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fallon practices Anatomic Pathology near Putnam Valley, NY.
See Putnam Valley Pathologists.