A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fallon, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Thrombosis, Myocarditis, and Necrosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fallon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Fallon practice?
Dr. John Fallon practices Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See New York Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Fallon, Dr. Evan Fallon, Dr. Giovanni Fallon, Dr. Hank Fallon, Dr. Hans Fallon, Dr. Ian Fallon, Dr. Ivan Fallon, Dr. Jack Fallon