A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foss
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Foss graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Foss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Foss MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Foss practice?
- Dr. John Foss has 1 office location.
Dr. John Foss practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Gastroenterologists.