A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Foss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Foss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Foss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foss graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Foss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Foss MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Foss practice?
- Dr. John Foss has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Foss practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Gastroenterologists.