A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gaffney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaffney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaffney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gaffney, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gaffney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Gaffney DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. John Gaffney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gaffney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.