A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gaffney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gaffney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaffney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaffney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gaffney, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffney graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gaffney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Gaffney DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Gaffney practice?
- Dr. John Gaffney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gaffney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.