Dr. John Gallagher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Gallagher?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 19th, 2011

Missed Squint Diagnosis for my 2 year old son

Most paediatricians advise an eye check up during a childs 2 years old well visit. Dr Gallagher advised for a dental check up during my son 2 years old well visit but never mentioned for the eye. When he was 2 yrs and 9 months old he was diagnosed with squint and lazy eye in the left eye. The suggestion to check my son's eye came from my PCP when I had taken my son along by chance! Had Dr Gallagher diagnosed this earlier at the age of 2 my son would not have developed lazy eye and his squint would have been completly corrected with glasses. Now even when he is 4years and 7months old he has 5% squint with glasses and lazy eye for which we are patching.

January 19th, 2015