A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gallagher, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Gallagher MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. John Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. John Gallagher practices Otolaryngology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.