inactive

John T Golden MD Patient Reviews

September 7th, 2016
Trust Him More Than Any Other Doctor
After being Dr. Golden's patient for over 15 years, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about him or his staff. He's very professional, and always takes time to really understand what's ailing you. He explains everything thoroughly, and never ever treats me like I couldn't possibly know what's going on. With so many other doctors, they've been condescending, never explain things, and act as if medical speak is far above a 'lowly patient's' comprehension. Doc has saved my life on more than one occasion, and found the root of a serious problem I was having for years prior. He's always available, whether he's in his office, or not, and willing to help. I can't speak highly enough about this doctor, really.

July 14th, 2014
RN
Dr. Golden is not in my physician's network, yet I choose to remain with him. Dr. Golden is an awesome doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients, talk with his patients and work with them. He is easy to talk to and genuinely listens to what you have to say. If one thing doesn't work, he always seems to have an alternative. I was introduced to Dr. Golden by a friend, and I hope he will remain in practice another 20 years! Thank you Dr. Golden!