A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Truman Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hall practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians, Mount Vernon Primary Care Doctors, and Mount Vernon Internists.