A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Truman Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hall practice?
- Dr. John Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hall practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians, Mount Vernon General Practitioners, and Mount Vernon Internists.