Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hanlon
Dr. John Hanlon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pendleton, OR, with other offices in The Dalles, OR and Pendleton, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hanlon is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, St Charles Medical Center-Bend and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. Dr. Hanlon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hanlon has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Hanlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pendleton, OR.
Dr. Saad Tabbara
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Pendleton, OR 0 mi16
Dr. Isam Naoom
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Pendleton, OR 0 mi32
Dr. Malcolm Townsley
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Pendleton, OR 0 mi24