Dr. John Hobbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hobbs?

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Dr. Hobbs is wonderful. Wait times in the office are very long--but I'm pretty certain that's because he spends time listening to his patients. It is also kind of difficult to get lab/test results--you need to make sure you call and check, and even then you will get a call back somewhat later. But--it's worth it.

Best OB/GYN Doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Dr. Hobbs did my first OB examine when he was an Intern at Rush/Pres Hospital. He has always been the best doctor I ever had in my life. I wish I still lived in Chicago so I could still be his patient .

Posted on October 26th, 2013

33 years ago, Dr. Hobbs delivered my child at Rush St. Luke hospital. I arrived at approximately 10:00 a.m. and my child was born healthy at approximately 10:24 a.m. Thank you!

New patient - first time visit

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I was so very impressed with Dr. Hobbs. He is easy to talk to. He gives complete and unhurried answers to all questions and his explanations are the best - easy to understand and they make sense! I also sense that this is a caring and compassionate man who will always be an excellent care giver, simply because he is dedicated to his profession and he cares about his patients.

The Gyne Ever

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hobbs for over 20 years and I will not change doctor's office unless I have to. He and Dr. Lawson are easy to talk to and they are right on with their diagnoses. I recommend Dr. Hobbs to all my friends that are looking for an awesome OB-GYN.

The best staff of professional doctors iin chicago area you will be glad you did

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Dr. Hobbs is the BEST!!!! He has been my doctor for over 19yrs. He delivered all three of my children. He is very patient and helps to ease your fears with his humor. I wish him many more years because a good doctor is hard to find.

Simply the Best!

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hobbs is the best. He is so funny. I actually went to him after I had a miscarriage and thought my previous doctor wasn't giving me enought attention. He made me feel so much better. I know have 3 kids and Dr. Hobbs did 2 of my 3 c-sections. I feel very lucky to have found him.

He is the best!!

Posted on August 10th, 2010

His knowledge and care are unmatched of any other OB/GYN I have ever visited. He will NEVER do anything unecessary! Patient safety and well being are his priorities and I feel well protected and cared for in his care.

Number 1 Doc

Posted on February 16th, 2010

Dr. Hobbs has been my OB/Gyne for more than 20 years. He's the best in terms of bedside manner, professionalism and expertise in his field. As far as, health care,he treats his patients as he would his family. He is available for questions..he will call you back. Check-out "Female Health Care"

Best OB/GYN Ever

Posted on October 16th, 2009

Dr. Hobbs is the BEST! He not only treats me, he also cares for many of my family members. I've been a patient of his for the past 17 years and would recommend him to anyone I know. Great doctor and has the best bedside manner. You will seldom hear that someone "loves their doctor" well I do. I will forever us his services.

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

There are 3 generations including myself who are patients of Dr. Hobbs. I can talk to him about ANYTHING, concerning my health. If He can't fix it, He will refer me to a Doctor that can.