A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodges, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hodges has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tillman Hodges MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hodges practice?
- Dr. John Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hodges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
See Statesboro Surgeons.