A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hodges is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hodges, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- -East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Hodges has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tillman Hodges MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hodges practice?
- Dr. John Hodges has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hodges practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Twin City, GA and Sandersville, GA.
See Statesboro Surgeons.