Dr. John Hodges MD Patient Reviews

3.3

May 24th, 2015
I've got to make another appointment and go back

April 18th, 2014
retired (former plant masnager)
He has done surgery on both my shoulders and was very professional, took all the time I wanted to answer all my questions. My recovery was great and exactly as he had explained to me. His staff was in touch to make sure all was OK and if I had any other questions. Great results, no more pain and complete mobility returned.

January 30th, 2014
Him and his nursed are very hard to get in touch with. Never return phone calls or faxes. Was denied medical short term disability twice because his office didn't turn in the required ppwk in a timely manner. Would not recommend his practice to anyone else.

May 19th, 2012
Unhappy Patient
I felt the process was rushed and my health issues weren't taken as seriously as other doctors I've been to see. After the initial visit I called the office and left message on his nurse's voice mail regarding a question with my medicine. Recording said call would be returned within two days. No call was ever returned. A week later at the follow-up appointment, I mentioned this to Dr. Hodges. He didn't respond and went on to the next topic. He didn't seem thorough with visits and they were quick... like just going through the motions. He didn't give as much detail about my MRI results as a different doctor and physical therapist did. I wouldn't recommend him to a friend.

April 26th, 2012
He is one rude doctor would not reccomend him to anybody,the other doctors are very professional , but not Hodges.

November 23rd, 2010
good doc
he is very knowledgable and professional , he fixed my shoulder and I feel like I a made the right choice to go with him, I would recommend him to anyone needing a good surgeon