A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hopkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hopkins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Hopkins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. John Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hopkins practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, MO.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.