A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Howell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howell
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Howell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Howell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Howell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Howell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Howell practice?
- Dr. John Howell has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Howell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.