Learn more about Dr. John Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hughes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Hughes MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hughes practice?
- Dr. John Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hughes practices Neurology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cornwall, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Newburgh Neurologists.