A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Irwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Irwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Irwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Irwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Irwin practice?
- Dr. John Irwin has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Irwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yardley, PA.