A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Irwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Irwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Irwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Irwin practice?
- Dr. John Irwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yardley, PA.