Dr. John Isler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Isler?

Dr Isler is a fantastic caring doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Having colorectal issues are embarassing but Dr Isler handled my issue with respect, dignity and a little humor. I thought he was a fantastic doctor and very caring. I highly recommend him.

Karen Greeley PT

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr Isler did a rectal fissure repair surgery for me about 16 years ago. I was 5 months pregnant at the time and Dr Joki joined him for the surgery at Northwest Hospital. It was a very good experience and surgery. My op. was done under epidural and involved cutting the rectal wall....I had been in so much pain previously and every day post surgery the bowel mvt got less painful as he predicted and by the 5th day I had no more pain. After a year of increasing agony x1 a day it was bliss...I am forever grateful to Dr. Isler. Very professional approach to a very embarassing problem....thank you.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.