Learn more about Dr. John Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Johnston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Johnston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Johnston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Johnston practice?
- Dr. John Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Johnston practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Radiologists.