A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Johnston, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Johnston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Johnston MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Johnston practice?
- Dr. John Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Johnston practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Radiologists.