A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kao is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kao, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kao graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tsu-Chi Kao MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Kao practice?
- Dr. John Kao has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kao practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons and San Jose Orthopedic Surgeons.